With a short and stiff fiberglass blade, the Shooter monofin builds a quick and powerful butterfly kick, while improving flexibility in feet and ankles. Allows for race pace kick speed while working abdominal muscles, lower back, quadriceps and gluteus. The Shooter is a useful tool for underwater drills, breaststroke technique and butterfly conditioning.
FINIS Products are not eligible for returns or refunds. In the case of manufacturer defect they may be exchanged within 30 days.
- SHORT AND STIFF FIBERGLASS BLADE: Allows for race pace tempo
- STRENGTH TRAINING: Builds core muscles including abdominal muscles, lower back, quads, and gluteus; Develop a powerful, hip-generated dolphin kick
- LONG DISTANCE BUTTERFLY: Ideal for butterfly training to maintain a strong, composed stroke
- FLEXIBILITY: Increases range of motion in feet and ankles
- DRILL TRAINING TOOL: Works well for breaststroke drills, backstroke underwater work and side kicking
- Rinse in cool, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- Leave to air dry on a towel.
- Please avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may damage the material.