The Wave monofin is a youth size recreational monofin, great for adults with smaller feet, that teaches swimmers the undulation needed for a proper dolphin kick. Safe to use in a pool, lake or ocean, the Wave builds leg strength and increases water confidence. The Wave has a built in stability ridge for proper flexion and comes with an adjustable heel strap that can be fitted to various sizes, making it a great product for beginner competitive swimmers. The Wave comes with quick-release foot straps for added safety and easy adjusting. Plastic protection inserts are included to maintain a comfortable foot pocket shape during storage.
- FLEXIBLE BLADE: Makes swimming more fun and enjoyable while obtaining a great core and leg workout
- SINGLE BLADE DESIGN: Encourages proper kick undulation needed for an efficient dolphin kick
- STABILITY RIDGE: Built for proper flexion and speed; Technique channels control the flex of the fin
- RECREATIONAL MONOFIN: Designed for young swimmers ; Open toe and heel design fits a wide range of foot sizes (US Male: 1-7, US Female: 2-8, EURO: 33-39)
- QUICK RELEASE: Strap configuration allows feet to be quickly removed from fin for safety
- Rinse in cool, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- Leave to air dry on a towel.
- Please avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may damage the material.